All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok since the T-Shirt idea didn't really take off - how about this instead - its cheaper to :D

Allcorsa Bottle Opener Keyrings with allcorsa.co.uk engraved on them.

Handy for parties, nights out etc.

I am emailing companies about them just now and aim is to get it set up like group buys in past - as soon as you pay the seller sells sends them direct to you - no middle man.

1 quote I have had so far is £6.50 - that includes engraving, postage and a black gift box - so not bad but will try my best to beat that quote.

They look like this:

All I need just now is a list of members interested so I can tell companies how many would be interested.

I'll start list off - copy, paste and add username if interested.

1. Steve

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
1. Steve
2. joz_12345
3. Josh
4. Sara
5. cj
6. siamundo
7. corsaboy
8. V0NST3V3

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok you can now start making your Paypal payments for the keyrings.

Payments are to be sent to: [email protected]

Also include the message below in the "notes to seller" box of your Paypal payment and fill in the blanks.

They are £6.50 each and feel free to order more than 1 if you wish - just put in the number you need in the quantity part of message below and increase amount you will be due him.

Also PM me when you have paid and i'll mark you off the list and confirm he has gotten your payments.

allcorsa Bottle Openers

Engraving: allcorsa.co.uk
Font: Microgramer
Quantity:

Member Name:
Postal Address:
Anyone eles who is interested then just add your name to the list.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:laugh: beat me to it Josh - happens all the time with these group buys. Will bold the important information of original post now and see if that works :D

Anyway - update:

1. Steve - PAID
2. joz_12345 - PAID
3. Josh
4. Sara
5. cj - PAID
6. siamundo
7. corsaboy - PAID
8. V0NST3V3

1 - 20 of 43 Posts