All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this has been covered before but IIRC not in great detail...

I've had a look into doing it myself but as I have no idea how to write code I would have had to used a program which would have cost money to buy, so therefore I would have to charge for the App, which I wouldn't feel right doing.

So I was just wondering, if Lee had an option to do it or (as a few of you on here are computer whizz's) you could have a look into simply writing it in code so therefore there would be no/little cost?

Dan :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What would be the benefit of an ipod app for this site?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
All you need to do is press the + button at bottom if screen and then add to home screen then you can go into settings and turn on notifications as ive done it with the clio forum im on

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All you need to do is press the + button at bottom if screen and then add to home screen then you can go into settings and turn on notifications as ive done it with the clio forum im on
Nice one, that makes it easier

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
If anyone wants an app, it's not rocket science to program - I have written an app for my CB website.
If Lee deems it appropriate (high demand) to have an app, i dont mind putting something together.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
No point of having a app if it only does the same as the way ive stated above theres not extra gains or benafits

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
With the app, the way I done it on mine, is:

A) it lets you watch the adult vids live on the iphone
B) the whole thing is a lot more compact - like the facebook app vs facebook website
C) Its a lot more brief and easier to navigate/use than a full website - like the facebook app vs facebook website

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
The forum it self is simle enough to use all its doing is letting you click on the app rather than safari and then having to type allcorsa.co.uk in the task bar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts