Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 902 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right ladies.

Lydia has told me to put a thread up here to arrange a national AllCorsa meet of epic proportions!!

We have a lot of people around and about the country and it might mean some of you driving a fair distance... But if you make the effort it will be worth it!!

Lets get some names and suggestions for places down here and see what we can do!

I'm thinking a date in maybe July, awesome weather, awesome people, awesome day? right?!!?

This is a serious thread, mods have full permission to delete any off topic posts, keep them out of here, and keep this thread for some HARDCORE arranging of an awesome meet!

I know of a pub a little way from me (about 30mins) that has held meets for other clubs before now would have to speak to them and see, but would be a decent place to try hold something!

Date, time and location are sorted as follows:

DATE: 26th July

TIME: 2pm

Motorway: M6
Where: Between Junctions 14 and 15

1 - CJ!

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
1 - CJ!
2 - coleman

if you have any suggestions of places, give us the postcode so people can look it up.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
3. nickeh.88

Better off making it in middle of U.K. Not right down south. Then we all, mostly have the same distance.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - CJ!
2 - coleman
3. nickeh.88

copy and paste please :) keep the list whole!

Central would be best :) was just a suggestion ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 - CJ!
2 - coleman
3. nickeh.88
4. rossi-hatter
5. Andro

Im deff up for it. Why not add a voting thing onto the thread, that way people can vote as to where they live in the uk. North, East, South East, West etc. etc.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you know of a place in or around central England then suggest them :)

Convoys can and will be arranged when we know who is going / where from and where too!

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
we want it as near centre as possible. sheffield or leeds maybe. suggest some places people!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
how about around the nottingham area .... fairly central ??

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I googles Central of England and these came up.

Derbyshire

Herefordshire

Leicestershire

Nottinghamshire

Rutland

Shropshire

Staffordshire

Warwickshire

West Midlands

Worcestershire

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The organizer position will be weighted towards someone local to central England, and so local knowledge of somewhere capable of holding this!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
surely it would be better to find out where most people are and then got to a central position from there....

say there is 3 people north, 2 east, 6 south and 4 west then you know pick a more central point from where the majority of people live...

i dont think my example is great but you should get it!

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
I want to vote somewhere near to the m6 as it runs from London to Glasgow and i know it changes names but its the same road. all the way m74/m6/m42/m40
I think we should look at stafford services and move out from there because its the easiest place in my mind because we can just pick a central place with no major roads.
1 - CJ!
2 - coleman
3. nickeh.88
4. rossi-hatter
5. Andro
6. Bhpmad

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Course we'll change if need be. But we're setting it out in the middle, so no one has an excuse ;)

I want to see as many of the regular members there as possible!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Will try to get there depending on work etc. as of being free lance

1 - CJ!
2 - coleman
3. nickeh.88
4. rossi-hatter
5. Andro
6. Bhpmad
7.J7>

I'm from Dartford if that helps at all