All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allcorsa - Donations​

This Thread is for any donations which members wish to put forward to the club. This money will not be going into the back pocket of a faceless organisation. The money will go towards a few things we all feel we would benefit from having at shows.

The list is as follows for the parts we are looking to get at the moment.

-Other side of the flags Printed
-Gazebo
-Folding Chairs
-Vinyl Banner

After the weather of quite a few of the shows I have attended, I personally feel we should aim to get the Gazebo first.

Any Donations are greatly appreciated by the club, and we warmly welcome any donations you can. Whether its £2.00 or £20.00 anything is a great help. Please do not feel compelled to donate, and make sure you are only donating if you readily have the cash spare.

Please send any Donations by paypal gift to allcorsaevents[at]gmail.com, with a note attached, stating it is a donation.

I will be holding and looking after the donations within the Allcorsa Paypal account. I will keep the total raised up to date as much as possible.

Total amount raised to date - £132.73

Thank You

Samo.

Reactions: Lee

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Just a quick question, it may be all well and good having a Gazebo, but how can we (read as You & Sam) ensure that the event organisers give us enough room for it?
The stand at Fast Show was tiny and I felt like we were just shoved out the way

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question

Answer - at Trax and PVS they ask me what things im bringing, what size etc. With Fast show and a few others, they dont do this, so we have to simply be more pro active for these shows, earlier we get in booked, the better spot we get.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
And those 40 are being brought on on trailers......

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
£10 sent for now.

Reactions: Samo

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
£50 in on tuesday.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts