All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AllCorsa Stickers​

Hi everyone, this thread is where I will be selling Allcorsa Sticker designs from.
I have a range of designs and will be updating regularly with new stickers available to you guys.

I will only accept Paypal for purchasing these items. My Paypal address is: adam.petti(at)gmail.com

Please can you PM me your Address with full details of your name and purchase etc.

The Postage will be £1.00 Per order.

The colours of vinyl I have at the moment are, I will be buying more colours at a later date.

UPDATE OF NEW VINYL AND MORE COLOURS!

New colours in order,

White
Black
Florescent Yellow
Florescent Green
Dark Green
Light Green
Warm Yellow
Orange
Dark Red
Pink
Violet
Royal Blue

I do have gold and silver, but these will be kept for Admins (Sam and Samo) to give out at Allcorsa shows and big meets.

Shop

Both these designs can be External stickers or Internal. But please remember if you have tinted glass it will not show the correct colour.

AllCorsa.co.uk stickers - Vauxhall and Opel £1.50 Each
These come in a range of colours, they are 23cm's long.
Contact me in PM or post in this thread.
http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/official-allcorsa-co-37795.html
If you want a coloured sticker then PM me

Examples:

AllCorsa Regional Stickers
These can be made in a colour of your choice, they are 15cm's long by 8-9cm's high (These vary in size depending on the region you are buying)
The Price of each sticker is £2.00 EACH

I'am also able to make any sticker design you would like, these would obviously have to be within the limits of the vinyl size I have, but if you would like any custom personal stickers feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks guys,

Adam.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Adam could you make up a load of random stickers (not words) just funny/emotions etc like at AR shows in bulk?

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I can make up pretty much anything, just needs to be within the limits of the vinyl I've got. So would be 59cm's in height but could be limitless in length and of course would be down to me if I could create the sticker with my design programs. Also the price would be a bit more depending on size, but cheaper in bulk.

But short answer for now is yes. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I would like varied designs an varied sizesat very most 15cm but vast majority around 8/10cm.

If so I would like about £20 worth

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Would 110% recommend this guy. Thanks for sending out my other stickers Adam!

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is £1.50 for 1 sticker or 2 on 1 piece
The price is £1.50 for ONE sticker.

Would 110% recommend this guy. Thanks for sending out my other stickers Adam!
Thanks Sam, shame you are selling the Corsa now :( Would have been nice to see those stickers on the car. :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
How can people get confused. lol its £1.50 per sticker with a postage cost of £1 per order so if you order 1 or 10 stickers the postage will still be £1!!

Also recommend this guy, everyone saying how well the Ac sticker suits my car! great service, great member!

Reactions: ADam

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are these to be applied externally like the other ones we had? :)
Yeah they are the same stickers Sam stuck to your car at Trax, but I can make an internal stick if you wish?

How can people get confused. lol its £1.50 per sticker with a postage cost of £1 per order so if you order 1 or 10 stickers the postage will still be £1!!

Also recommend this guy, everyone saying how well the Ac sticker suits my car! great service, great member!
Cheers Brad, yeah I don't understand how people can get confused but just need to clarify with them to make sure they know what they are buying. :)

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Yeah they are the same stickers Sam stuck to your car at Trax, but I can make an internal stick if you wish?
No no, external ones are best in my opinion :thumbs_up:

I'll be in touch about some next week or the week after :thumbs_up:

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No no, external ones are best in my opinion :thumbs_up:

I'll be in touch about some next week or the week after :thumbs_up:
Ok nice one JT. :thumbs_up:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i want some but dont know which colour/s to get them XD
Take your time, I will always have some available. What colour is your car? Try to pick a colour that matches. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
well my cars silver, but interior is/going to be, black/blue, so obvious answer would be black or blue, but at same time i want something that standards (likely to be green) but it wont match anything else :/

1 - 20 of 166 Posts