All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at 15 inch alloys on ebay. I know the ideal offset is 49 but that 45 is fine - what about an offset of 50? Car will be getting lowered between 40mm and 60mm if this helps.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
ET50 would not fit IIRC. ET49 is the highest you can go, between ET45-49 is the best fitment.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been looking at alloys for the corsa - Just wanting a cheap set ie. second hand, just now as don't really wanna pay out lots for a set of alloys as i have other mods planned which i'm more interested in just now so just want something to improve on the current steelies with caps. I've found a couple of sets with an offset of 45 which I know is fine but the stud diameter on some is 108 - is this ok or do I need a differnt diameter?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
IIRC the stud diameter is 100. I may be wrong but I'm fairly certain.
Ebay is a brilliant place to source decent cheap alloys. You need to decide what style you're after first before choosing what alloys.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Too much to list lol, recently there has been an increase in people getting older alloys and refurbing them, which do look quite nice.
But then there are also all the modern alloys.
Have you had a browse on ebay?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'll have a look later on and post some up if I find any for you.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea that would be cool - looking for 15's possibly 16's and not wanting to spend much more than a hundred really - low budget i know and if not local would need delivery.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have a set of 14" 5 spoke, offset 33 alloys sat in my garage - tyres are in bad condition, and 2 wheels need re-laquering - can get 185/14/55 tyres on them, they look quite euro, with offset 33 they look quite good on a corsa slammed 60.
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
man that would look sweet is they were in black! yeah i like them wheels, doesnt lee have them?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well spotted dearing :thumbs_up: never noticed that - really suit his car - wonder if he'll sell them to me :laugh: . What I want to know is what there called - I know there Vauxhall wheels just need to know what cars they came on?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They're Irmscher wheels Geebs. Tbh I didn't really like them at first but they've grown on me a bit now. Not enough for me to keep them but until I get my Compomotives they'll have to do.

Not sure on the model name of them either, I've just had a quick look on ebay and LMF and there's nothing.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea i can't find them anywhere - I have found a few sets I like though. Only thing is some have an offset of 50 but may uses spacers if they did rub.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm sure spacers of upto 5mm would do the trick.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts