All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alloy Wheels

Hey Guys, i just got some alloys, and i just wondered, doest is matter what way round they go? there is 2 scuffed alloys and 2 perfect ones. i was thining of putting the perfect ones at the back, as id be less likley to curb them. Maybe in future id get them refurbed.

Alloys

Back 2

Front 2

Centre caps :(

Thanks
Venney

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Look good mate - you can pick up centre caps on ebay for them cheap - just check they are the right size.

And dosen't matter which way you put them - choice is yours :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
unless they have roatation direction tyres ;) check on the tyres to see if they have arrows saying which direction they are meant to go.... if not then any order will do.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Look good mate, as geebs said get soem replacements there are tones on ebay that will fit those alloys. Next you will have to lower it. depends on how you like the look of the car really.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have them on now :D
and yea, its quiet hight, but to be honest i cant see myself lowering the car, seems a lot of bother etc, i think it looks good atm so i think it will stay this way.
I noticed on the way home that the steering seems to be much heavyer, and goes more to the left, but maybe that was just me being strange lol. Looks much better tho, pics below :D

The tread on all 4 are good, and im keeping my old wheels incase i sell them or whatever.

What do you think? The other REAL annoying thing is for some ****ing reason there are loads of them ****ty flying ants on my car, i dont remeber them being there yesterday... and my parents are away so i cant get my dad to sort it out. there must be a nest somewhere, wankers.

:)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Could be the tracking, could be the wheel balancing.

When I went to alloys I had 4 new tyres and had them all balance and had the tracking done.

Steering was really light and easy and felt awesome, still does

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Mods - move to right section for more answers maybe? :rolleyes:

Anyway doesnt really matter which way the wheels go round, but you may want to match the tyres up to front and back depending how much wear is on each (for example the two most worn put to back and the two with most tread at the front).

·
Registered
163 Posts
not too bad :thumbs_up:

I dont give two flying fu*ks about my alloys, I always end up smashing into a kurb anyways :laugh:

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
i would have asumed the two kerbed ones were from the front of the car that the previous owner had anyway, my old alloys were kerbed on the back on the inside when i got the car lol, dont ask me!

I got my wolfrace ones in march and still havn't hit the kerb :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts