All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if MG/Rover alloys with an et45 would fit a corsa b as i have the chance of some and would like to know before hand

many thanks

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yes they should do, IIRC MG/rover have the same stud pattern, ET45 would be fine :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reason i ask i have tried them but the bits on the brake drum and disc stick out and wont go through the wheel any ideas does this cap thing sorry not sure what its called come off

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hmmm so what your saying is that you cant put the wheel right up against the studs because they are in the way?

·
Registered
713 Posts
do you mean the internal diameter of the wheel wont slide over the hub of the axles on the car or have i just got the entirely wrong end of the stick here?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi i am reffering to the centers of the rear drum and the front disk they look like caps do these need to be removed before the wheel will fit snuggly

·
Registered
713 Posts
yeah your on about what i described, those "caps" are mainly like dust covers to help prevent dirt n crap getting ino the wheel bearings etc, taking these off wont solve your problem at all.

the only way you can get your wheels to fit the car now is to file out the centre hole on the wheel that sits over these "caps". i had to do it to my alloys to make them fit my clio.

im kinda struggling to explain over here, its the wheels you need to alter, if not then they wont fit at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally have the wheels on had to file the centers out have managed to remove the rear dust caps so I could put the alloy centre caps of the wheel on, now puzzled do the front ones come off if not this is not a problem, just need to figure out to put picture up for you all to see what you think comments would be welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts