All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,
so I've got a late 2010 red and black on small features e.g. door handle corsa. Its a 1.2 energy and i love it to bits :thumbs_up: but cost a fair few... Anyways, I've got the standard alloys on it and thinking about putting some black alloys on it.
http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/14_Inch_Ronal_R53_Trend_Alloy_Wheels__5683#packages
these are currently my favourite as they're not too flashy - i don't want place pulling me over 24/7, thats the main problem, or so I've heard, with things like alutec sharks :shocked:
But, I'm not home to measure my alloy size and can't find any details of the car atm so what is the standard size of the car alloys and how big can i go up... i don't wana ridiculously low profile tires and i don't want to feel the suspension bottom out every time i hit a bump; cus theres quite a few near me.
Thanks a lot :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not certain but I think the D normally comes with 15 or 16 inch wheels, the ones in the link are 14 inch, which may not fit over the brakes on your car. I think 16/17 inch look best on a D but llike I said i'm not certain as don't know much about the D's :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
kk cool, i thought 14s were small but my mate said 17s would be far too big... ill try and get a photo of my car up as then you maybe able to tell (with luck ha)... il like the ronals, any opinion on them as a wheel and make; I've heard they're well respected!?

side note... how do i change my pic? i want a photo of my car!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts