All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to swap my 17'' Alloys for some 15'' or 16'' ones, must have legal tyres and be im semi decent nick,

all tyres legal on the 17's

woudnt mind some tigra or vectra rims, just after a straight swap as i have a rolling road coming up and would rather it be running standard ish rims..

am in manchester area so feel free to have a look and we can sort summut out

·
Registered
713 Posts
slightly off-topic and i apologise, but it doesnt matter what wheels you have on a car when you go to a rolling road, they adjust the machine to compensate for the fact. went to one on saturday just gone where virtually every car didnt have standard wheels on it and the question was raised, and the technicians told us it didnt matter as they compensate for it by adjusting the machine

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ok, this is annoying, I have a set of 15's and want a set of 17's!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slightly off-topic and i apologise, but it doesnt matter what wheels you have on a car when you go to a rolling road, they adjust the machine to compensate for the fact. went to one on saturday just gone where virtually every car didnt have standard wheels on it and the question was raised, and the technicians told us it didnt matter as they compensate for it by adjusting the machine
maybe so, i dont know never done one lol, but id prefer 15's or 16's anyway as when i xe it and its a track car it will drive better,

·
Registered
713 Posts
tis a bit nerve wracking the first one you go to lol as they give the car some welly lol, sounds good if youve got a decent exhaust/engine set up lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tis a bit nerve wracking the first one you go to lol as they give the car some welly lol, sounds good if youve got a decent exhaust/engine set up lol
yeah im not fussed i know the car will take it, but total vauxhall will be their so was hoping if they get pictures i want it low on some 15's ish

·
Registered
713 Posts
fair enough, if my wheels were in decent nick i'd probably swap mine with you, fox evo 3's multispokes, but alas theyre not in good nick

·
Registered
713 Posts
will need 2 new tyres, all of em are kurbed, wouldnt wanna swap em mate as wdnt be fair, theres pics somewhere on the forum but wdnt be fair on urself mate to swap em, theyre pretty bad lol

·
Registered
708 Posts

The alloys in question, if I can't shift them soon for another pair I will sell them when I get round to getting another pair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts