All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv taken a liking to these babies...

Think they look rather swish :)

Thing is i dont have a clue what they are off of and where to get them, any suggestions? im guessing perhaps ebay lol

thanks
matt

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh right i see, spank you vry much, i have ebayed it and found some yes! but with no centre caps, thats a fat lot of good isnt it! :rolleyes: i will keep looking.

·
Registered
83 Posts
they are maybe a weee bit dated... in style I mean, you could maybe get some nice irmescher alloys cheap if you keep your eyes open, and you want to stick to original vaux parts. just a suggestion.
Alan

·
Registered
390 Posts
all down to personal taste i think, i like those alloys along with allthe other standard vaux alloys, although most of them look reaaalllyy nice done in a different colour!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Definitely Cavalier alloys....they do look nice on a Corsa.

·
Registered
801 Posts
they are maybe a weee bit dated... in style I mean, you could maybe get some nice irmescher alloys cheap if you keep your eyes open, and you want to stick to original vaux parts. just a suggestion.
Alan
Wheres that link what mark put up for softstars ;) £239!!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Think it's from LMF.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
yeye their the old chavalier sri alloys. i think they were 14s aswell, not too sure though.

i love the old school vaux standard alloys, iv got 15inch astra GI+SI wheels on my corsa, it looks mint.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
just remembered i know a lad who's selling some of those cav SRI wheels, i think they might be black though, not too sure, u want me to ask him about them mate?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No thanks mate after silver ones, but thank you anyway :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ebay, ebay mate!!! that where its all at lol and where your most likely to find some

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Don't recall how they look. Pics anyone?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts