All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a corsa c 2003 1.0L 12V with standard 14" steelies on and I was thinking of upgrading to 15" alloys. Will this be practical and do-able for me? Also considering I only have a 1.0l my mate said it'll affect the performance and use more fuel and just be slower due to the heavier wheels? Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I have a corsa c 2003 1.0L 12V with standard 14" steelies on and I was thinking of upgrading to 15" alloys. Will this be practical and do-able for me? Also considering I only have a 1.0l my mate said it'll affect the performance and use more fuel and just be slower due to the heavier wheels? Any thoughts on this? Thanks.
i dont understand this bit, but its so easy to change wheels over on a car and people have used alloys from 13" to 17" on corsas.
it will affect the certain things but not enough for you to notice

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont understand this bit, but its so easy to change wheels over on a car and people have used alloys from 13" to 17" on corsas.
it will affect the certain things but not enough for you to notice
Oh okay so would you prefer to have alloys or keep the Standard wheels

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Corsa runs on 16inch alloys from the factory. Never had a problem and not expecting one when it gets dropped 40mm this week unless someone tells me otherwise.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Cheers mate. Gonna get some 15" alloys now. They won't decrease the power much will they??
No

My Corsa runs on 16inch alloys from the factory. Never had a problem and not expecting one when it gets dropped 40mm this week unless someone tells me otherwise.
will be fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts