All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At one point i thought this site was bad for having strict rules, Not wanting to dig up the past an all that but i have been banned on here twice neither for reasons i agree with but i now top them all with my most recent banning from a site that will remain nameless (no its no corsasport). I got banned for posting a link to my site as i wanted to show people our roadtrip pics.

taking the piss or what

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Site rules are rules though mate, might seem a bit harsh but without rules the site would fall apart.

Will be honest with the way you went on before I didnt really think you should be on the site, but glad to see now your back you seem like a changed person and actually have seen what the people who know you personally were saying about you been a good lad:thumbs_up:

End of the day though with that other site just try pm a mod and explain yourself better than kicking up a fuss on another site, like you did on corsasport with this site, since it will give people a bad impression of you.

·
Registered
390 Posts
was it strathy mate?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Thread closed.

I don't think discussion of other websites is needed, it will just cause further issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.