All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there must a be a good few users on here with a digital camera, i go to a lot of cruises and places like crail and knockhill im going to start taking mine with me and getting some pics maybe some of the others could do this too and get some nice pics from events throughout the uk?

d

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yer sounds like a plan :thumbs_up:

i've never been to bothered about photgraphy, but since i got my K800i phone, i cant stop taking photos of things lol.

i know its not a corsa, but i took this photo on my phone over the weekend and i really like it. I just ducked down a bit and took a photo of the car holding the camera at the same level as the head light

This is the my favourite one of my corsa. I put the camera on the floor, and titled it up towards the car

i took this one level with the centre of the front wheel over the weekend, quite pleased with it

I know its not what your asked mate lol, but i just fancied showing that holding your camera in different places makes a massive difference i think :)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
should get them into some sort of order and post them in the events even if there old pics still interesting :)

d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts