All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally can be bothered to start a thread lol
got it back in march i think after my old 1 broke aha
had 53,000 miles, 04 plate, full service history, brand new timing chain kit fitted, paid £3,750
couple pics

only couple mod which are
vipercross induction kit
replaced front/rear speakers but waiting to do sub as im lazy
and debadged
also need to repair rear bumper as its cracked

Plans
Done - Sony HU, Debadged, Front and Rear Speakers, Vibe Sub, Vipercorss Induction Kit, Toyo Proxes, Irmy Double D Exhaust, 8,000k HID's
Soon - Straight Through, White Opel Rear Badge
To Do - Black Opel Centre Caps, Refurb Alloy's, Diamond Cut Alloy's, Repair Stone Chips/Scratches etc, Black Indicator Lenses, CC'd Cupra R Splitter, Smooth Rear Bumper, Rear Tints, Slam, Full CC, Smoke Headlights, Full White LED Conversion, Anthracite Centre Console, Irmy Grille, Wind Deflectors

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol,
need front 2 tyres first.
and im thinking of antharite/white diamond cut alloys, what you reckon?

e.g.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
buy some new wheels donate the sri's too me ;)

nah mate. really nice car to work with there. slam it. be different. lime green wheels with black lip. keep it looking subtle. good luck with it mate

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The diamond cutting can look good but im not sure it would suit to be honest. Think anthracite would look better. Personally im going for a two tone anthracite inners and silver face on my wheels when I have them done. Could look good on the SRi wheels aswell.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was thinking about antharite aswell after seeing one before
you got any pics of what you mean?
cheers

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
i was thinking about antharite aswell after seeing one before
you got any pics of what you mean?
cheers
Clicky

Link to vxronline where I got the idea from. Its not cheap for the two tone but could look good :thumbs_up:

Reactions: AN07 MAC

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
long time lol.
been on 2 holidays so no money has been coming my way lol, payrise soon so its all good
iv finally found a rear bumper same colour as mine so will hopefully get that this weekend. and ATTEMP to repair/smooth my old one. if the smoothing works il get it painted and refit it
also want a full colour code (arches,skirts,scuttle,roof rails, mirror baseplates etc)
got a good idea of what i want but not the money :(
also thinking about lowering it but not sure how much by yet

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
These corsa's look great lowered 40mm, also a cupra R splitter looks great! take a look at some of the cars on CCUK to get some ideas! theres some really nice C's about!

B.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Same colour sri as mine. In my opinion i'd keep the alloys as sri alloys are rare and sought after. Lower it at least 40mm and slap an irmscher grill on the front. Irmscher pedals give the interior a nice edge too :)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah im a member of CCUK some mint cars on there.
i want irmy grille with alu top but waiting for one to pop up on ebay lol.
and with SRi alloys im going to keep them to sell with car but might just refurb them (they need doing anyway) and i dont think there is an exact match paint (that i no of anyway)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
isn't the paint 20r? and i'm on there also! lBradl, always banting with dair.

Colour match should be easy!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
yeah im a member of CCUK some mint cars on there.
i want irmy grille with alu top but waiting for one to pop up on ebay lol.
and with SRi alloys im going to keep them to sell with car but might just refurb them (they need doing anyway) and i dont think there is an exact match paint (that i no of anyway)
There's a wheel place by me that refurbished my old softstar alloys with sparkle silver. They look really smart in the sunlight :) My sri alloys need sorting, so i might get them sprayed in that colour.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
isn't the paint 20r? and i'm on there also! lBradl, always banting with dair.

Colour match should be easy!
yeah 20R but i meant alloy wheel to match original colour

There's a wheel place by me that refurbished my old softstar alloys with sparkle silver. They look really smart in the sunlight :) My sri alloys need sorting, so i might get them sprayed in that colour.
do you no how much it costs?

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
yeah 20R but i meant alloy wheel to match original colour

do you no how much it costs?
Oh, sorry thought you meant car, wheel refurb basic price everywhere i know is £50 a wheel or £45 if you get 5 done?

B.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers,
i was tempted to have a go my self.
or just refurb them and get them painted somewhere.
my mate did this so il see what his look like and how much he paid.
anybody no if its easy to replace bumper aswell?

oh and brad were you banned about a year back or so (i had a light blue B and remember your name somehow lol)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
cheers,
i was tempted to have a go my self.
or just refurb them and get them painted somewhere.
my mate did this so il see what his look like and how much he paid.
anybody no if its easy to replace bumper aswell?

oh and brad were you banned about a year back or so (i had a light blue B and remember your name somehow lol)
it's because i was so loved! yeah wasn't that long ago though, seems like it! was around.. actually damn.. was about this time last year!!

B.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts