All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Can tell my opinion ;) got them from the same person off ebay as well, goood price and were delivered pretty quick :)

Matches the rear lights as well :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thats the same reason I was getting them - I have black lexus lights that were ordered from that guy and was quick delivery, so was gonna get black angel eyes to match. I also have smoked side repeaters so my lights would all match pretty well

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Go on mark you know you want to...:p best start writing that list, i have a few goodies to put down as well, which includes smoked repeaters,

note the 12v on the boot, dont know who put it on there, im guessing after the full respray, couldnt mask very well though :rolleyes: still dont know why it was resprayed either, previous owner also doesnt know, strange....

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
It is a sebring exhaust, quite quiet actually, dont know why, as others say its quite loud and deep exhaust

·
Registered
670 Posts
yeah thats were i got my headlights from ebay exactly the same needed abit of souldering but lee sorting all that (tbh i was pretty clueless) also i think my back box is sportex, sounds abit rough at first but after couple of weeks or a month it gives a nice deep sound

·
Registered
166 Posts
and now the important question how long did the angel rings burn.. till they burn out..

my take about 9months after that , they didn't burn any more

·
Registered
585 Posts
I do like the Angel Eyes but I'll be getting smoked for my black SRi. Wish I could afford Morettes tbh :(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i figured they must be pretty rare cos i've been on a lot of sites including ebay looking for the best price on the angel eyes i want and i've never seen them before. really like them tho hope you manage to get hold of a set soon

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.