All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are the angle eyes i have and here are a few pics showing how they are. the pics show that the drivers side headlight has all the brackets broken or damaged but the side one still works and holds. the top one can be fixed and these two hold it secure as i have used it like this and it was fine. I have also pinched the 3 pronged connectors off them to use on my headlights so it will need two of them.

Not a big job and you cannot tell when bonnet is shut and they still work %100 and i bought them for about £130 so they are stil worth abit as they are 6 or 7 months old.

top bracket

Side bracket

Bottom bracket

Wires which need 3 prong female adaptor

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i paid £130 and then extra for the bulbs and they still work its just a case of finxing the brackets and buying two 3 pronged connectors for the bulbs which will be cheap so make me an offer?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
£25?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
£12 postage so if you have paypal i can send a money request for £37 and ill send tonight if im home in time.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also the bulbs i bought for them are xenon and were £15 so you get them free aswell.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
money request sent

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
smooth! ill post tonight if i get home in time but i will let you know when it has been posted.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no worries ill try my best

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.