All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another washed the car thread! Now with new pictures inc. seals

Have not washed and waxed the car for ages decided to today being nice and sunny - went to cleethorpes to get some shots - bearing in mind it was a empty car park but then every one turned up and I gave up lol:

I'm crap at taking pictures so I do apolgise.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks well clean. All these cleaning threads are tempting me to do mine. Then the thought of all the effort puts me off.

That oil patch isn't off your car is it?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
looking good, yeah i really need to clean and polish up my gfs car aswell, shes been wanting to do it for a while just never getting round to it might be something good to come from the easter weekend

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know what you mean, I nearly gave up as I live on the second floor so 4 buckets and 8 trips up and down stairs I finally got done lol!

And no thats not my oil patch probably some old diesel volvo was there before.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's what I did with mine last time it had a bath. Misses a lot of the muck though and doesn't do the paintwork no favours.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RAF Donnar Nook

Decided to go and get some more pictures of the car at Donnor Nook which is a beach and which is part military used for testing weapons ie they fly down and bomb targets, hence the bomb shell pictures but then also got distracted by seals enjoy:

Some crazy dinosaur on the way to location only picture of the car:

Then two worrying signs

Bomb Shell Pictures:

Then one of the targets and the first of the seals:

Now the seals:

Now this picture is loads of seals (and some were huge) appantly about 2000 according to some passer by:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Some great pics there!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O...k..... i'm now thinking Grimsby is a weird arse place :confused: :laugh:
grimsby is a weird arsed place :laugh: but them signs are 17 miles away from grimsby because they are at the military RAF Donnor Nook Entrance, sorry if it confused you I tried to do the pictures in order :thumbs_up:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts