All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
not liking how my corsa handles at the moment bit wobbly was wondering if the anti roll bar under the front of a gsi would fit onto my 1.2 8v 1995 and would it stiffen up the ride ..also planning on lowering it 40mm after ive payed off my parking fines haha doh, but if anyones got a sri or gsi breaking could u tell me how much you want for the front anti roll bar
cheers,
si.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you still got it its the whole peice that goes from one wheel to the other like this sort of - 0\___/0 because my corsa has only got the sides if you still have it ..are you intrested in selling it for a small fee lol?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dno ..rather get some sri dampers and 40mm lowering springs stiffen her up a bit

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmv corsa ... yeah its odd it like i only got these bits 0\ /0 and not the same as an sri liek this 0\___/0 if u under stand 0 = wheels

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
thats an odd shape never seen one like that. think im keeping hold of mine my mate picked an sri one up from the scrap yard for £10 prob best place to go.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
12 Posts
id advise fittin one on the back as its made a hell of a difference on mine. the mountin pionts are already there. bought a fatter bar for the front aswell but no fitted yet as gonna replace wish bone due to heavy rust. got mine from demon tweeks 'whiteline anti-roll bars'

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have a under neath strut brace for sale right now, £10 have to come collect.

i bought it for my X14XE GLS fits where the lower arms bolt onto the chassis only takes 5 minuits and it stiffens up the front end like a dream, gets rid of the roling motion you have entering the corner.

took it off because i was getting to coky going round corners and almost crashed lol, im getting coil overs soon so they should do the just just as well lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ive also just got my self both front and rear anit roll bars off a Corsa Sport as my 1.2 dosent have them. Looks like 1.2 8v were the only corsa that didnt come with them as standard for some reason. Im going to fit mine tonight and see what they are like.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol thanks guys going down scrapies soon to get a new g'box so ill pick one up aswell if there going for a 10er cheers guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts