All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
what model corsa do you have you could go for an sri interior what style have you gone for on the outside put some pics of the outside up an the inside

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
This is how my interior looks now:

Changed front and rear cards to black, black door handles and window winders, chrome door openers, SXI front and rear seats, new steering wheel and chrome air vents. The CD player we put in is silver aswell so it all blends in nicely and looks nice and subtle in my opinion.

Gonna do few more bits inside once I have done some work on exterior such as a Richbrook gear knob and handbrake handle and some plain black custom fit mats.

·
Registered
52 Posts
how about some calibra leather interior ??? a little splash of silver paint on your dash (not too much though) and its pretty easy to cover door cards in most materials.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Heres mine;

Now with silver handle surrounds (soon to be fitting the lower handle piece too)

Centre console all silver with blue LED's

Next, when money and time allow i'd like plain black seats (leather looks amazing but i think a nightmare in the summer on bare legs) and door cards and carpet

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Never done it but i've heard its just all down to taking your time and choosing the right material and glue. Sorry I can't be more help someone else will probably know

·
Registered
696 Posts
sorry, interior trim, handles, dash.. looks the biz :)

not sure whether to do mine atlantis blue or gloss black

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
sorry, interior trim, handles, dash.. looks the biz :)

not sure whether to do mine atlantis blue or gloss black
Ooh sorry.

The guy thats refurbing my wheels did them for me Matt but its not a hard job. Think Clutch has a how 2 on here...

Ive got the side vent surrounds to go on too. But thats it then, any more would be too much i think

·
Registered
696 Posts
yeah, i wouldnt do much more at all. iv tried it b4 on my old clio but this time id rather someone do a perfect job for me :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hmm ive bought sparco racing bucket seats for my corsa b, which really stands out when looking at the car head on, the Sparco logo itself adds a bit of class 2 the car! ive alos bought sparco pedals, gear knob and handbrake and gaiter.... what do you lot think?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts