All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
fwd drifting is not impossible, buy a tail-happy fwd car like a 306 gti-6/rallye and have fun :p

theres an amazing vid on the net somewhere of a boy drifting a red 306 rallye, mmmmmmmmm:cool:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Im big into this scene, love it, have good friends who are involved in drifting, heard of SVA imports? there cars are a 350z and blue R34 skyline, go round the country doing their bit. Im driving round in a corsa and my mates driving M3's and S13's, my age excuse doesnt work either, their 18 :( lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There's such thing as tramp drifting. It involves buying an old rwd car like a bmw or volvo or similar and using them to build your skills up.
Also if anyone enjoys remote control nitro cars, check this out, it's amazing, drifting with a r/c:
http://www.frequency-rc.com/vids/sg3rd.mpg

there are loads more vids here:
http://www.frequency-rc.com/

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sweet, or theres proper tramp drifting which is going too maccies, getting two trays ure meal comes on reversing on to them with ya back wheels on them, pull up the hand break and away you go, its lots of fun make sure its wet tho, or else u will burn through the trays reli quick and end up with flat spots on ure tyres!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet, or theres proper tramp drifting which is going too maccies, getting two trays ure meal comes on reversing on to them with ya back wheels on them, pull up the hand break and away you go, its lots of fun make sure its wet tho, or else u will burn through the trays reli quick and end up with flat spots on ure tyres!
haha, yh tryed that in tesco car park few weeks ago, the amount of fun i had, and its not even real driftin, seriously cant wait to go on that course, so excited:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
its always out of stock tho i seen thsi site befor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts