All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya iv just ordered a remote central locking kit off ebya one with the old fiesta boot things
its a four door kit but i wondered if i could make a boot release kit with one of the spare soleinoid things ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also im just stripping the doors down for when it comes but how do i get the window winders off lol
do i just pull them
cheers
Andy

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Pull it slightly and look behind and you should see a little metal clip that holds it on - its in the shape of the Ohm symbol. Just get a small screwdriver and clip it off. Tip is to have your hand round the wiper when doing this so you can catch the clip when it comes off - otherwise it'll go for miles - luckily I had spares first time I did it :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so much easier when you know how :thumbs_up:
i took the day of college sick cos i got half way there and the bolt that hold the exhaust on my manifold on my scooter snapped and it was blowing like mad
so turned around and phoned in
decided to strip the doors down ready for when it arrives mite have a look at the boot lock aswell
should be getting my wing re delivered today so i mite attempt to fit my new radiator :confused:
could be fun
lol

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
as for the boot it needs to be the lock (hard to explain with no pics) that can accept central locking, one type cant. i will get back to you as i have one of each on my drive.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ium gunna go and look at the boot now
iv just been to the scrap yard and got some de locked handles aswell
£8

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well managed to get the passenger door done today and re built just gotta do drivers then route all the wires some where lol
hardest part was probabaly getting the wires fro mthe door to the car
what a joke

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep some nicely cut hands and swearing soon got it done lol
i think if going to cut the stem bit down ( the bit were you can unlock it from inside ) cut it down so its flush when its locked
so when they bend the door down to get in theyll either have to smash the window or just scratch their heads lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts