All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there fellas

Im wanting to slap on my coilovers but dont have the tools up here with me so is anyone able to fit them? Itd be massively appreciated.
Its a corsa c btw. :)
Cheers.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Hello there fellas

Im wanting to slap on my coilovers but dont have the tools up here with me so is anyone able to fit them? Itd be massively appreciated.
Its a corsa c btw. :)
Cheers.
Have they got top mounts fitted to them?

I live in nuneaton and would be able to help if they have top mounts on.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
My mistake but still kind of in wrong section he would need to mention a bit more that he wanted someone in his area to help not just ask for help.
well asking for help in the cov area which is coventry and is in the west midlands kind of suggest he was asking for help in the correct section

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha its all good.

erm no mate, dont think so...Ive seen a tutorial on corsa c forums..and it doesnt seem that big a job..i just dont have the tools n stuff. :(

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Tools will be cheaper than paying someone for their time mate, will also teach you alot about your car. Well worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok I think youre right mate, looks like im gna be taking a trip back home to get it fitted myself...know of any good tutorials? Ive seen one on corsa c forums, but i wasnt sure whether its exactly the same for FK automtive coilies..

·
Registered
743 Posts
I can probably pop up and give you a hand, changed suspension on corsa b and seat cordoba so shouldn't be a problem. Should have all the tools for the job as well if i haven't lost them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts