All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to the site and wanted to know if anyone lives in or around Manchester. If so which meets do you go to? I tend to go to the CS meet on a Thursday night.

Also what kind to stuff are you into?:driver: :rock:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Im from bolton in greater manchester i dont tend to bother goin to cruises/meets anymore they all seem to be full of chavvy idiots who want to destroy there car engines! would be nice to have a manchester or bolton meet and talk to some people who appricate the work gone into our cars! :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How come you guys don't go to meets? I appeciate that there are a lot of chav/scallies/muppets around who just want to rag their cars. But there's actually some decent kit at the one i go to.

In all fairness though i haven't been down to a meet for a few weeks, too much on. It's a good place to get advice and ideas for mods though

·
Registered
103 Posts
rochdale dont wanna be going there lol

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
first an only time il ever go rochdale my van got broken into within an hour of parking at the hotel.:mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
the breeding ground for scallies chavs lol if you go on you tube and type in rochdale this place has gone down hill :(:(:(:(

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
I live in Manchester, been to lots of 'cruises' in the past like Liquid cars, cheshire cruise, fast car @Blackpool and southport, Bolton cruise, Wigan cruise, etc. They all had one thing in common they were full of dicks!
i wouldnt mind meeting a few people and have a look at the cars, sounds fun.
Rochdale is nice place you guys don't know your born, you want to go to park head in Glasgow. (just to see the smack heads queuing up for methadone at the local chemist)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts