All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo ive been searching everywhere for a decent corsa b i just want something that looks like it hasnt been ****ed about with and looks like it could just fall apart lol, im looking for realisticly a 1.2 or lower on insurance... but obviously i want to have a surprise under the bonet.. as its gona be my first ''legal'' road car im willing to pay up to around 2 grand depending on the work and what i think of the car its self.. so if you know or have any pictures of anyones corsa b that there selling reply on this post with some pictures and ill let you know if im interested in any of them.. as i wanna have a selection to choose from im willing to travel a little bit from manchester to view if i do like what im seeing.. so yeh let me know!

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
so your after a 1.2 with a 2.0?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah id want a 1.2 or lower on insurance with a 2ltr in it, or anything else... not mitherd just want something that isnt slow.

·
Registered
440 Posts
you want it still logged as a 1.2 and then not declare it on the insurance then?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'll save this guy all the hassle and lock this now. Do us all a favour, only buy something you can afford to insure. There's a reason it costs new drivers more on insurance. There's also a reason why our premiums keep going up, and you're one of them.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Guy is a ****

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.