All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anythin to liven up my corsa its 1.2 P reg, its a bit of a loose thread but anythin people might have gove me a shout u never know, payday was y'day aswell!

·
Registered
393 Posts
well what do you want for it? focus on engine work and leave the rest? develop it as a whole or make it into a styling project? the list goes on mate, most people sit down and have a long think about what they want to do with it once theyve decided to change it, post your ideas and see what happens, most people on here might try and help you out with things you arent too sure on.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, ive got the gsi spoiler coming soon, want new mirrors, DTM? want to get the smoked lexus lights for the back, smoked headlights, exhaust, lower 40mm, gsi kit, just stuff to keep it subtle and doesnt cost a bomb! So second hand is the way forward as im a 6th form student!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
nah not lex**** lights, i dont care if there smoked or not they paff imo, just get normal smoked corsa 1's

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i dont lik the crom lexus lights but the black 1's arnt to bad depending wot look you want to go for.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The smoked rear lights like on mine are really hard to come by now. Lee_H is trying to source some and is finding it practically impossible. Also dearing is right about the lexus lights, they're crap. There are some good GM lights from south africa which look mint on the corsa. Check this: http://www.autostyle.co.za/prodview...l&cid=corsa old B&pg=2&showall=&brandstr=&str=
It doesn't look too amazing but when you see them on a car they're stunning.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i had to get the black lexus 1s 4 mine couldnt find any smoked 1's for a 5dr.does any one no where i can get the smoked 1's from?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
put tights over them;) or u can buy that stuff from halfords which u just spray over the lense with.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
my mate used that spay dosnt look that good. an it illgal an southend seafront is full of coppers friday an sat nite.i want the 1's wiv the lightly smoked plastic.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
what tights are illegal? ha ha i rode my modified scoot for a year an 1/2 with tights over the lights was rad lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The spray stuff for the lights doesn't look that bad if you put a few coats on laquer on afterwards just to give it the deep shine. Still wouldn't recommend it though as it looks crap compared to the real lights.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
LEE YAAAAAAAAA ha ha the modding man has spoken!! yeah just stick with new lights lol thats the end of that then hehe:D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats that then lol but does any1 have cheap sources available or anythin to sell me?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Totally depends what your after. You need a slight idea what you want from your car before you decide to put money into it.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just more for looks really, but nothing OTT, wouldnt mind badboy bonnet gsi kit, lowering, jus basic stuff.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wouldnt mind a nice back box n all

1 - 20 of 58 Posts