15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this posted on another site and thought it was a bit mental and stupid,

Discuss if you please.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You see the bit where the guy disintegrates when he gets hit by the car, and the crazy Arab carries on drifting?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
First video very impressive, japan eat you heart out! he was really flying in some of those shots, motorway drfting looked quality.

Second one was nasty what happens when it goes wrong, good music made it a bit more tragic, see the bloke hanging out the window then the car hit the lampost (about 2.27 into video) that impact was very hard, i bet he didnt appreciate that much! wouldnt be suprised if he was cut in 2.

A case of how to do it and how not to do it, can it really be called drifting? just case of swingin a car about in a straight line.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's really crazy. I've seen a vid of it before with someone hanging out the window when one rolled. They're off their heads.

Definately not something I would recommend.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
****in arabs

see it when they hit a bus ffs? they think the uk has a problem with chavs playing max power

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL wicked when its all going good, but when it goes bad ohhhh dear, but there only arabs anyway so who cares! Less the troops have to kill if they do it thereselves!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think they're from that part of the world, I think these are the oil rich Saudis.

·
Registered
72 Posts
fu**ing maddddddddddddddddd

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
GO ON SON!! lol, i see what you mean by hardcore. do you think he got dizzy?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Things like that make me angry, in that 2nd video posted the people clearly havn't got a clue of what they are doing. If they are gonna crash their car then fine, but when they crash into other peoples cars or innocent people it winds me up. They think they are so great because they can make a car slide, then they **** it up, why attempt it if you can't do it? They crash and I just think, "What a tw*t", got no sympathy for people like that.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Things like that make me angry, in that 2nd video posted the people clearly havn't got a clue of what they are doing. If they are gonna crash their car then fine, but when they crash into other peoples cars or innocent people it winds me up. They think they are so great because they can make a car slide, then they **** it up, why attempt it if you can't do it? They crash and I just think, "What a tw*t", got no sympathy for people like that.
Agreed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts