All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had thread of project in other forum too. but wanna make one in here too .. diff forums, diff and new people :) i met someone on here and we had good chat about corsas for example :)

lets start

before - after - now ..

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Which one is now? Top
Right? Or bottom
Right?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Without that sticker on it looks nice.

Sticker is bad, and says gsi when the car isn't a gsi

Doesn't even have a gsi kit on it

Reactions: Lee and nibnob21

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm in agreement with the Vegas.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Why have you put the GSi sticker on by the way? I'm intrigued to hear you're reasoning as I just can't understand why someone would do it. It's a nice car otherwise, so why put such a large silly sticker on it? The fact that the car isn't a GSi is the least of the issues with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why have you put the GSi sticker on by the way? I'm intrigued to hear you're reasoning as I just can't understand why someone would do it. It's a nice car otherwise, so why put such a large silly sticker on it? The fact that the car isn't a GSi is the least of the issues with it.
Ok mate, im goin to tell you why. when i was younger, i usedto play Need FOr Speed Underground, or orher version of the game and there was a stickers and engine tuning, buying parts and stuff if you know what i mean. And always wanted to have car with stickers, i had 4 cars in england until now (current one is my forth one) I found cheaper stickers on ebay and had choise between , SXI, SRI, VXR and GSI so i bought the closest to my car in mean stickers which was GSI ones, i do like something diff on my cars all the time, always do something .. well anyway with some of you im goin to see you on PVS :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.