All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arden blue bits updated

Hi all

The time has come to break my corsa because I am sick of it.

All prices are collection from Scunthorpe however postage can be arranged at the buyers expense.

Colour coded rear bumper- £25ono

Thanks

Matt

Feel free to PM me any offers or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
POstcode , dibs on leathers. If your breaking, could I take centre prt of steering wheel? my horn button is worn

·
Registered
619 Posts
bonnet? how much posted to ex17 4nn

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vegas- post code is dn16 3ql. If you get the leathers il throw in the steering wheel centre for free.↲Dragon- i wil get pics asap. The bumper is stone chipped. It does have grill badge and fogs though.↲Billy- i will find out a price for ya

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
vegas- post code is dn16 3ql. If you get the leathers il throw in the steering wheel centre for free.↲Dragon- i wil get pics asap. The bumper is stone chipped. It does have grill badge and fogs though.↲Billy- i will find out a price for ya
Sounds good, PM me the pics as I'm interested in the arches aswell and would like to discuss prices with you.

If it's any easier to email them, my email is dragon2309[at]gmail.com. :thumbs_up:

Thanks, dave

*EDIT* - just in case, thats me calling dibs on the arches aswell, lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
£40 posted for the arches?
Can't do that mate. All the couriers etc im looking at are costing a small fortune. I wouldn't get near the price I want for them if i sold them for that price.

Sorry mate, unless you can find a cheap way for me to post?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Sorry mte, I thought you was closer:( take £5 for steeering wheel middle bit?

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
shouldnt cost that much to post them dude tbh :/ £45? you got any pics ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only pics I have are the ones above. When the weather clears up ill go take a few more up to date pics for people. You reckon I could send them recorded deklivery at the post office?

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
yeah an theyre not that heavy so it wont cost to much, £45 delivered then?

·
Registered
543 Posts
are you selling any parts of the engine? what condition is the cylinder head? (if you are that is)

cheers

1 - 20 of 82 Posts