All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i have corsa c 1.2 04 plate and i have noticed white smoke from exhaust. now i have no signs of blown head gasket...oil is staying at same level water is also same level and has been for months no change ther aint no water mixin with the oil either as if ther was i would notice milky brown oil on filler cap dip stick ect...what could be causing it to smoke its fine on idle but when i rev it just smokes and the car is fine when i drive it too...its not condensation due to cold morning ect please help lol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there, if its not causing any problems is it worth worrying about, sounds like if its not just dong it from cold which all cars do, its prob a slight bit of water somehow getting into the combustion chambers, the only two places i can think that might happen is from the inlet manifold gasket or the head gasket....or some heating element like a water heated idle control valve or something like that...head gaskets can fail in a lot of different ways...i would get block test done on it at a garage, with the blue liquid, from Fred in Essex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.