All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Aston Martin Rapide concept is a four-door, high performance coupé of remarkable grace and poise. Based on Aston Martin's unique VH (Vertical/Horizontal) architecture, the Rapide combines the company's commitment to power, beauty and soul with space and practicality for every eventuality. It stands for stylistic excellence, market innovation and flexible manufacturing. The Rapide is the epitome of Aston Martin's low-volume, high-technology approach, the synergy of modern methods and materials with traditional skills to create a new form of craftsmanship for the 21st century.

Check it out!

More pics here : http://automen.blogspot.com/2007/01/aston-martin-rapide-concept.html

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
My pants feel all warm!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
All chip in for you lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The Aston Martin Rapide concept is a four-door, high performance coupé of remarkable grace and poise.....
its only a concept. you know its going to end up looking like a jag, which in turn looks like a mondeo lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Aston Martins version of a family car. (i.e a mondeo) but still got the factor to make you go all gooey inside. lovely car :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
its only a concept. you know its going to end up looking like a jag, which in turn looks like a mondeo lol
most jags nowadays ARE mondeo's.

anyway, i think all aston's look fantastic and this one is no exception, hope they keep up the good work, which they probably will :thumbs_up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts