All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, heres some pics :-D

Not done much done to it, lowered on eibachs, tints, grille, dump valve etc comments welcome 8)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
im probably the only person to say this but.... you lucky ****er you have a dump valve noise! lol i so want one! love the car

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Stunning car and stunning colour. Not that I'm biased or anything :thumbs_up: .

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice that, is it a 2.0? What does it go like? Don't worry dearing I want that dump valve noise too! They sound lush lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You'll all need a turbo engine to go with the dump valve lol.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I know :( I've heard of things you can get that replicates the sound for N/A cars but if anyone realised you didn't have a turbo it would be very embarrassing lol. There's no substitute, you need the real thing. But if I ever get a car with a turbo I will definitely be getting an audible dump valve :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah the thing you mentioned is an electronic one. Absolute chavtastic.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You aren't talking about the electronic dump valves I hope?

·
Registered
585 Posts
:laugh:

LET or bust ;)

Lovely Astra btw :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Rub it in why don't you Stuart.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm in Hull on either the 5/6/7th mate! Japclub have a monthly meet in Hessle, some pub near the Humberbridge (???) So you'll have to pop down and meet me beforehand! :)

I wasn't rubbing it in, just showing others that I too, enjoy the dump valve sound, bring on a screamer pipe next - Thats a sound and a half ! :laugh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nah...that's deffo some salt in the wounds you swanky git :laugh:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I will get Lee to not put a LET in his Corsa, but to buy a Starlet... C'mon Lee!!

I'd buy a Starlet import just to read through the owners manual, some of the pictures in there are classic!! :laugh: (Think of Pokemon style, but with humans and only 3 colours)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I will get Lee to not put a LET in his Corsa, but to buy a Starlet... C'mon Lee!!

I'd buy a Starlet import just to read through the owners manual, some of the pictures in there are classic!! :laugh: (Think of Pokemon style, but with humans and only 3 colours)
I'm already reconsidering my future plans Stuart.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts