All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi, I am seeling a wheel the same as this one, i dont have a pic as camera is broken, but I am a trsuted member on this site and have sold before
Steering wheel is in better condition than the one pictured, mines is 100% perfect no wear anywhere.

I need cash desperatly ATM so will acept offers!!! make an offer!!

fits stright on a corsa b

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
same wheel i've got in mine, the airbag went off in the stock B one, this was the only other one that was available at the time that went straight on... Haha, only prob is my right hand horn button doesnt work... supremely annoying.

Decent wheel btw, doesnt look out of palce in a corsa at all.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer mate, gets yours perfect:) need the monies!

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Aah i would do, but i've spent way into my overdraft already... tax, brakes all round, oil, brake fluid, 1 tyre, and then stupidly a new grille and irmy badge, lol... i started buying when i had already run out of money aswell.

I could buy it on the 12th of feb, as thats when im paid. but im guessing by the sounds of it you're after a very quick sale. And i would have assumed someone else would probably come along in that time.

*EDIT* - also, how hard is it to remove these wheels, as it wasnt me who did it last time, it was the garage that did the repairs to get it through the mot for the guy who sold it to me, so i have no idea how these come off.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its two star keys on the back to take the fron bit off, then one bolt to take rest wheel off, very staright forward, yeah I really do need a quick sale dude, so literally offer ANYTHING and i will post tomorrow:)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest mate, if your horn bit broken you only need to swap the middle bit over anyway

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts