All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought it was about time i made a project thread and what better time to make it than at half 2 in the morning.
not got that many pics of every mod but il c wot i can do.....

the day i passed my test, first mod, P plates lol.

then got some chrome lexus lights for my birthday

a few months went by and then i came across soem 16inch amthrecite tam dynamics tornados

but they were heavily kurbed and one was bent.

this is where it starts to get really funny....

night rider lights behind the grille

but these were gay as **** so werent there for long lol

wiper spoliers and a big gay motorsport sunstrip :laugh:

sony Xplod subs (****e)

i then swapped these for an 18inch sub wich made me throw up and have a few nose bleads so swapped that for two ten inch JBLs, and then sold the JBLs and baught two rockford fossgate punch stage 3 subs, nice and loud :D anyways, back to the story.

then one morning i came downstairs at 4 o clock to see this...

and the weapon of choice

the little cunts were caught by the police and turns out i knew who it was. iv just got monney through from their parents so will be going in bodyshop in next few weeks to get them bits fixed (a year down the line)

so i got a new windscreen and got rid of the wiper spoilers cos they were sad

i then came across a set of 15 inch mk3 astra GSI alloys, bought them for 50 quid with new tyres because i couldnt afford 4 new tyres for the 16s (and they were shagged)
after buying them i had a few offers for them and it turns out their now pretty rare...
also got a disgusting 5 inch jap style backbox for 14 quid off ebay haha

my mate crashed into the back of me and i lost my towing eye cover, couldnt find another for love nor monney and couldnt really justify nicking someone elses

so i got a pre 97 rear bumper because i prefer it to the post 97

i also lowered the car 60mm all round, i then decided to go 80mm on front and im now saving for coilivers to lower it about 110mm (with smaller tyres obviously)

sourced a set of callibra leather front seats from a local scrappers for fourty quid, retrimmed the rest of the car myself...

going to get back bench and all door cards done professionally eventually

lowered 80mm :D with laguna front splitter and private reg

and how it now stands

waiting for a C16XE and soem coilvers :D
oh and still trying to find a leather headrest as one was missing.

comments appreciated :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah looks much better now! coilovers are def the way forward, i played with mine today an slammed her rear end more :D so easy to!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also has all black leather doorcards, no pics of these though cos i always forget to take pics of them when iv got my camera out lol, will take some when i put some up dated pics on in the near future lol.

also planning on doing the roff lining in suade / alcantra and the pillars in either black leather or suade / alcantra, what does everyone think will be best?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Be a pain to clean won't it?
Nice idea though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if i do the pillars in leather itll whipe clean, but the roof lining in black suade wont be as easy, but i wouldnt of thought my roof lining would get dirty, the only thing i can think of that stains it is nicoteen, and since im well on the way to stopping smoking i should be alright lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
if i do the pillars in leather itll whipe clean, but the roof lining in black suade wont be as easy, but i wouldnt of thought my roof lining would get dirty, the only thing i can think of that stains it is nicoteen, and since im well on the way to stopping smoking i should be alright lol
The lad who I bought my corsa off smoked naughty stuff so mine has yellow patches on it. Haven't dared tackle it yet though. Will give it a go for PVS.
Being a non smoker once it's clean, it will stay that way.

I think your plans are quite a novel idea though. Why not give it a go.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
noval as in good? lol

i just want the pillars and roof to match the rest of my leather interior, because it looks a bit alian at the moment.

when you say he smoked the naughty stuff do you mean he smoked pot? because the resin from canabis is supposed to leave really bad stains, may be hard to get rid of mate

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
noval as in good? lol

i just want the pillars and roof to match the rest of my leather interior, because it looks a bit alian at the moment.

when you say he smoked the naughty stuff do you mean he smoked pot? because the resin from canabis is supposed to leave really bad stains, may be hard to get rid of mate
Yeah novel as in good. Not many people with it done so it's a nice change.

It was pot I meant aswell. I've got some sort of upholstry cleaner but can't be bothered to do it yet.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cheers kindsizeriz :D

and lee, try your cleaner, you can get some stuff thats like a foam, with a scrubbin brush on top of the bottle, so u squart it and then rub it with the brush, thats meant 2 be pretty good :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's what I've got. I'll give it a crack when the weathers good.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeh man let me know how it goes, if all else fails you could retrim it and transform the look aswell as getting rid of the skunk stains lol.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Full retrim in leather and suade, sounds really nice, plus as has been said not many people bothered to put the time and effort into doing it, should look ace.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
iv seen corsa's with black leather front seats, and with leather retrimmed buckets and stuff, but never seen one with an OEM style full black leather interior, iv tried to make it so it looks standard, wich i thikn iv pulled off pretty well, i recon if they did leather interior as standard with a corsa, thats how it would look :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts