All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so mad right now i guess it was inevitable living in house in wolverhampton for uni. as last night someone tried to break into my car with a crow bar! they didnt get in just bent me door!
if i find them they wont walk ever again!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
sorry to hear that m8.:( theres bin alot of breakins round my way l8ly i just try keep a eye out on mine.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Had my door bent back last year, had to get a replacement door. Only cost me £40 but it's £40 I shouldn't have had to pay and also work I shouldn't have had to do.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I might be putting the key back on the drivers door tbh.

I have a microwave sensor that creates a 'bubble' around the car and chirps if anyone enters it. But, with the cats around here I'm afraid of one morning waking up to find the battery flat and being locked out of my own car :eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate , they are jealous of your ride mate and your gear . If you found em out drop the c*nt .

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah it sucks big time.....tell ya what though, you can get little wireless cameras for around £60 these days that you could fit in the car and wire up to your PC with motion detection. Sounds a bit extreme but I've thought of doing it. Even if you wire in a motion sensor that flashes as though it's taking a pic it would be a great deterrent ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yeah that would be neat Sky at least you might get a picture of the c*nt that is trying it on . Then he gets a knock on the door from the police the next day and then he will get bummed in prision for years what they deserve !

·
Registered
65 Posts
I might be putting the key back on the drivers door tbh.

I have a microwave sensor that creates a 'bubble' around the car and chirps if anyone enters it. But, with the cats around here I'm afraid of one morning waking up to find the battery flat and being locked out of my own car :eek:
lmao. im after the same alarm sorta thing. 1 tht bleeps if any1 comes near

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
£330 from R.A.M. in Hull.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Have a look in your local yellow pages for somewhere.
£300-350 is about right though. Worth every penny aswell in my opinion.

Had one on my old Corsa, have one on my new Corsa.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Do those alarms have the aint tilt (is that what there called? where if the suspension moves the alarm goes off)??
Since I have being looking for an alarm and 300 is dear but I think saving up to get that will be alot better than waking up one morning without a car.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They have it as an optional extra which will cost you a little bit more I think.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts