All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having a look around the site recently, I've noticed that the attitude of some members has changed slighty, becoming a little bit more arrogant/unwelcoming/even offensive.

All Corsa is the community that it is, and will continue to be, because of the nature of the majority of members on here, and has no place for the type of nonsense and abuse you find on other forums.

Just to remind you guys, if anyone is found to be posting anything whatsoever that can be regarded as being offensive (doesn't even have to be straight out abuse) you will be warned, then if you continue, banned.

Just thought I had to raise his point guys as we want to keep the site the way it was intended to be.

Cheers

Mark :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
521 Posts
i agree 100% with you the reason i joined this site an have stayed on this site is because of the environment here its so much better than all the other forums i have been part of

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
I agree 100%

AllCorsa was started to get away from the kind of attitude / arguing amongst members that we have seen recently.

Just because something is acceptable on another forum does not mean that it is automatically acceptable on another forum! AllCorsa has a very different attitude to any other Corsa forum that I have visited / been a member of, while this is not as many as most other members it does offer a range of different attitudes.

AllCorsa I believe is a much more mature forum than some of the others, that doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun, a laugh or a joke... It means that we know the time and place that it is relevant!

As said by Mark members going against that will be dealt with, this does not mean that the staff are power happy, it means we want to keep this forum to the values that it was built on.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Its bound to happen as the site gets bigger but i've got to say welldone you guys for handling things effectively and with respect to the members.

Moderation doesnt mean treating adults like children, it means keeping the boards running so its a good place to be, and to share and learn.

Keep up the good work guys :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah, totally agree with all of the above, this forum is a great place to be, it doesnt just feel like a forum, it feels as if there is a sense of friendship amongst members, and that we are a community rather than a website! :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
My take on things is let's put the past few days events behind us and move forwards.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah that would be best, dont let the minority ruin it for the majority:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
onwards and upwards :thumbs_up:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
In the end the forum belongs to its users, so it's up to the users to keep it how they want it :) so... keep it friendly ;)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i hope this thread isnt as a result of my cockyness lol. the reason my posts sometimes seem cocky or clever is because as corsaJ said, i feel like we're more friends with eachother rather than just members on a forum. and when im out with my mates on a night i tend to be pretty sarcastic, wich is probably why some of my posts seem cocky or clever, their not meant to be abusive etc.

dont know if this has anything to do with me, just thought id let u all know i consider most of you as good mates, even though iv only met a few of you in real life, and i dont mean to sound abusive, its just my kind of "humour" if you like :D

also i think lee and forum staff are doing well with the site aswell :D

GROUP HUG hahahahahhahahahaha

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yep a fair few of us have all probably had a few little runnings with people etc.... But it all gets sorted very well, keep it up:D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
I'll just say that this thread is not aimed at any one person or people in particular, but it is a general view of how the forum seems to have been heading!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
yeah i know what you mean CJ, i think a lot of the abusive posts are more from members who are just "forum members" as aposed to being part of the community if you see what i mean.
its like when me and matt or me ad stuart say cocky / abusive thing to eachother, its only cos we're mates in real life aswell sorta thing.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All is well in the land of AllCorsa :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts