All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also I have two vibe 6x9's on the parcel shelf, I was gonna hook those up to the headunit but I also need one of those :confused: can anyone offer any advice on this whole setup cos I am a total noob to this stuff. So basically I need a headunit and a sub and amp .. I think

·
Registered
110 Posts
all of those packages are alright fli n mutant all seem to have a similar range, its best to buy same brand amp n sub so they work together.
theyl give you loud bass, but all the amps are powerfull, over 500 watts.
the first fli n boss package is very powerfull, 1000watt sub and a 1100 watt amp, thatl give your car parkinsons. you might need a powercap or even a new battery and alternator.
i have a 600 watt phoenix gold amp and an mtx 750watt sub and that's pretty loud but i prefer crisp systems rather than huge bass.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Dude, tell me your budget and what you need and I'll sort you out ;)

e.g £300 - HU, front speakers, sub, amplifier :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude, tell me your budget and what you need and I'll sort you out ;)

e.g £300 - HU, front speakers, sub, amplifier :)
Ok well I allready have 6x9's and they are banging :D thts running just off the headunit. (Which is a temp) But I want a sub aswell and obv and amp. I would like to pay about £150ish no idea really. not too much tho :(. yeh I guess together its gonna cost about 300 or there abouts but I can't really afford to do it in a onner :(. So gettin a better headunit is probs my first priority..?

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
What brand are your 6x9s? Also what power? (or just tell me the model number and I'll research them)

Your best bet is to get amp and speakers first, unless of course the current HU doesn't have a pre-out? Basically if you want to make it all louder get speakers/sub/amp before the HU. If you don't have pre-out on the back of the HU, you'll need a new one of those first :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts