All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lee is selling his sub amp and 10" subs.

These are top end parts and cost me loads but I am not into big bass anymore. They were used for about 3 months before I took them out and never got round to fitting them in my new car.

This is the amp (1600Wat max 800RMS): http://www.techdistributionltd.co.uk/audiobahn_products_details.php?id=47

Its a mono sub amp so will run 1 or 2 subs depending how they are wired up.

If you wire 1 4 ohm (What most subs are) then you will get 400w RMS (Not max figures like most quote)

Or if you wire 2 subs together you will get 800w RMS

It was used for about 4 weeks only and comes with the fitting gloves and window sticker, Its also still boxed and includes all the booklets it came with.

Notice the conections on the amp are proper screw down type and not the spade style ones found on lesser quality amps.

Product Features

* Audiobahn A8000T
* Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
* PWM MOSFET Power Supply
* double-sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
* THD: 0.02%
* S/N Ratio: >100dB
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz (+/- 1dB)
* Variable 18dB Hi-pass Crossover: 50Hz - 750Hz
* Variable 18dB Low-pass Crossover: 50Hz - 120Hz
* Bass boost on / off
* Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz
* RCA Throughput Connections
* 3-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit and Overload
* Cooling Fan
* Cobalt Blue Illumination
* High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
* Air Induction Fan Cooled
* RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
* Nickel-Plated Block Terminals
* 400W x 1 @ 4 Ohms mono, 800W x 1 @ 2 Ohms mono.

Pair of 10" subs:
http://www.techdistributionltd.co.uk/audiobahn_products_details.php?id=81

Flame Q Subwoofers
This woofer is designed for ported applications while still delivering excellent sonic thrust in sealed enclosures. Either way, the Flame Q Subwoofer is loud enough for even the most distinguished power junkies. Its dual 4 OHM voice coil and 120-ounce magnet gives way to a dynamic depth and superiour tone that you're sure to hear.

AW1006T
Common Features
PHAT 2" Multi-layer Foam Surround
Stamped and Balanced Aluminum Cone
Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil
2 Ohm or 8 Ohm Operation
6 mm Cast Aluminum Basket
Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals

As you can see from the links the AMP is £280 new and the 10" SUBs are £200 each.

I want £125 each for the subs (Or £225 the pair) and £200 for the amp or £400 for all of it.

As said at the start these have been used for only 3 months and even then they were hardly used. They look as new and come in the box's etc. I think the cotton gloves that come with the amp are still in the box. The subs are so heavy and strong they are packed in wooden crates.

This shows how sturdy they are (They are deeper than they are wide lol)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts