All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After emailling Naeem at autostyle.co.za, i have been told that i have been signed up to the Weekly newsletter and if there is anything we are interested in doing a group buy on to let them know, so i will keep this thread updated with corsa offers that autostyle are offering and if interested reply and try to set up a group buy :)

Current Exchange Rate:

£1 = R14.2931

I will only post the things i think most members will find useful, such as I.C.E, Corsa Parts etc.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Nice one Josh.
I thought they didn't do shipping to the UK?

I can see a group buy of the SA rears in the near future :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Do you reckon we could get bumpers shipped over? The GSi bumpers are only £17 :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think a group buy for GSi bumpers would definately soon fill up.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I think a group buy for GSi bumpers would definately soon fill up.
Yea me too - Josh has asked me to use my charm :laugh: and see if I can convince him to become a trader for us so I will do my best - have an exam re-sit on wednesday so busy studying for that so will send email tonight and respond to anything I get back tomorrow and then hopefully after exam can get it all sorted - all credit will be given to Josh though as it was his brilliant idea.

Will be good to have them as a trader since things like SA Rear lights are very popular.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think it's best leaving them for group buys. Will be an extra incentive to get people on here.

Don't think it will really work having them as a trader due to them being in SA.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I think it's best leaving them for group buys. Will be an extra incentive to get people on here.

Don't think it will really work having them as a trader due to them being in SA.
Ok :)

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
6th August 2007 Update:

Evo Tuning 12" 900watt Subwoofer
R350.00

Evo Tuning 2200watt 1ch Amplifier
R950.00

Evo Tuning 500watt 6x9" Speakers
R199.00pair

Evo Tuning 1800watt 4ch Amplifier
R850.00

Evo Tuning 12" 1500w DVC Subwoofer
R595.00

ICE Power In-Dash w/built-In 4.3" Screen
R3495.00

V-Trek 12" 1200watt Subwoofer
R495.00

Momo Gladiator Sport Steering wheel
R950.00

Passport GT2 Vehicle G-Timer
R850.00

Duplicolor Instant-Gold Spray
R130.00

·
18,555 Posts
Maybe if you can get a list of prices which includes postage costs? Its hard to judge otherwise! The amps look like a good price but postage will probably be big?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts