i love autovaux, damn good lads.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Think my rocker cover gasket was from them. Very fast and real cheap to

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Was going to start a rate thread for AutoVaux but thought I may as well give my input here.

Used them a couple of times and they've been brilliant. Nice to deal with over the phone, very fast delivery, very reasonable costs.

Had a small problem recently where they'd sent the wrong thing to me. Got on the phone to them and the part they should have sent was more expensive but they sent it to me for no extra cost and it arrived just as quickly as the first lot of parts :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Awesome service.
Terribly shit website, which has cost them
Sales from myself

Reactions: zapmole

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Website isnt great, but its very functional and to the point. Just a shame half the categories are empty.

Personally, I would prefer it if each category had the number next to it indicating the amount of items in that cateogry so if it is empty you know before having to open the page of dissapointment

·
Registered
79 Posts
Used them loads of times, really quick delivery and good prices. Wouldn't rate their 3rd party oil caps as they are utter shite. Fell apart as I took it out the bag lol

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Depends what you're after on the site I guess

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Thing with their site is that half the stuff they actually stock isn't listed. You'd be better off emailing them and then they give you a quote, but you have to phone them anyway to order which is a pain.
Not a pain at all, it's completely hassle free. It's harder searching online for what you want.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Not when they are closed in evenings

Reactions: nibnob21
1 - 17 of 17 Posts