All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....were back, were knackered and we still have washing to do but heres a look at our great holiday in the Canary island of Fuerteventura

We did just manage to see the snow before we left, infact the plane needed to be deiced before we could take off lol

Its all high tech stuff at Gatwick ya know lol

But in just 4 hours we were in paradise

Its definatly a Great idea to go off season as the place was all ours, peacefull and kid free (appart from the 2 i took with me lol )

Few of us

Wild Chipmunks were everywhere

Me on the dessert like sand dunes of correlejo

And loves was definatly in the air ......and sand

I'll refrain from posting bikini shots as this is a forum used by young impressionably members.........dearing hehe

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha welcome back! good to see you around again :) ... looks like you had a great time and took loads of great photos!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'll refrain from posting bikini shots as this is a forum used by young impressionably members.........dearing hehe
rofl. :laugh: Looks like you had a good time Laura!
Place looks dead on those photo's, were there actually any signs of human life on your holiday?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Awwww Shes back FINALLY! Been missing youuuu lol!!!! Glad you had a good time......:D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Place looks dead on those photo's, were there actually any signs of human life on your holiday?
Not an awful lot actually! was bloody lovely :D cant stand your built up resorts with hords of tourists like tenerife and spain

Awwww Shes back FINALLY! Been missing youuuu lol!!!! Glad you had a good time......:D
Aww thats so sweet hun, i'm glad to see you all again too :eek: x

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
No we did, it was really hot, you went there for nothing honestly, you shudda stayed at home. NOT:( english weather ay.....

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
hehe alooo!! cant wait til i go on holiday now!! although that place you went to looks amazing! nice an quiet! good stuff :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'll refrain from posting bikini shots as this is a forum used by young impressionably members
**PERK** There's bikini shots??!! What about the not-so-young Laura? :laugh:

Nice to hear you had a good time, I missed your post saying you were leaving, popped on about an hour after you left the forum to go to sleep :(

Anyway, good to have you back hun :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**PERK** There's bikini shots??!! What about the not-so-young Laura? :laugh:
haha you'll just have to use your imagination ;) but bear inmind 50% of the beaches are nudist :p

Nice to hear you had a good time, I missed your post saying you were leaving, popped on about an hour after you left the forum to go to sleep :(
your forgiven this once :p

Anyway, good to have you back hun :thumbs_up:
:eek: fank ow

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah but Laura was chillin' on the other 50%....she's just having us on :thumbs_up:

I'd also like to know where the impressionable bunch are on this forum, not seen them yet :laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts