All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the back to black gel, get my arches and parts on the bumpers that are greyish back to a nice deep black like clutches on his sig?

·
Registered
40 Posts
spread it on 2 coats. let it dry then spray laquer over the bumpers let that dry n then rub black to black which is a clear spray. that will make them nice n dark. u will however have to do that each time u clean ur car unfortunatly. pain in the arse but looks much beta.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
not sure, in a blue tin yellow lid IIRC .... pretty obvious if you see it ;)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i use stuff from halfrauds, simonz back to black, works just as good as every over out there.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
yeah i also us a simonze black gel halfords sell its quite good just does'nt last long enough

·
Registered
38 Posts
Silly

I know it sounds silly but have you ever used Black Shoe Polish!! Works and absoloute treat and doesnt wash off because its water resistant

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
really? do you just apply it using a polish rag as if your applying it to a shoe?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah yeah, thats what ive used anyway...im gonna just keep applying it and hopefully it'll build up a nice black colour...but if you look at my pics anyway you should see what happens after just one coat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts