All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Please don't purposely delete your last message then post a new one to get your thread more attention. Post once and be patient.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I like the look of the twingo, just a shame the back is quite square

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I hate things that have changed backgrounds but I gave it a go anyway

I had to change where the light was on every building as well it tooka while lol

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Flamered_5dr sig said:
For Sale

Vauxhall Zafria
1.8 16v
'Sports' Mode
British Racing Green (in colour)
7 Seater
Cd/Radio
Low Mileage
Well Looked After

PM me for More Details
There is an advertising section for a reason..
you are welcome to post a link in your sig but do not use it as advertising space.. thank you

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Thats a bit picky lol :laugh:
not really.. why have a section if people are just going to post elsewhere..
and we dont have graphical sigs.. (with the exception of CJ) as they make the forum look messy.. so why would a 14 line signature be different?? especially at normal font...
at least yours is the tiny font.. that i can deal with but a 14 line signature is taking the piss... especially when it could all be rectified with a post in the correct section and a link put in the sig...
14 lines down to 2...

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
not really.. why have a section if people are just going to post elsewhere..
and we dont have graphical sigs.. (with the exception of CJ) as they make the forum look messy.. so why would a 14 line signature be different?? especially at normal font...
at least yours is the tiny font.. that i can deal with but a 14 line signature is taking the piss... especially when it could all be rectified with a post in the correct section and a link put in the sig...
14 lines down to 2...
Agreed :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.