All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my hub fixed and put on me sxi alloys also de side stripped it 2 day shes looking but on purchasing a grill for the front i relised u cant take the grille out of the bumper i have any suggestions ?

Also which would people preffer a nice gsi back box or a big loud can i cant decide i dnt wanna be heard i wanna be seen but i wuldnt mind 1 as dere cheaper

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
In terms of the grille - i'm guessing its a pre 97 front bumper you have like me which means it can be fitted but involves butchering the bumper a bit to get it in. Easiest way is to get a post 97 front bumper as they have a seperate grille held in by 2 screws so its just a direct replacement.

If you would rather keep your front bumper you have - speak to jim on here - he fitted a grille to his pre 97 front bumper so will be able to tell you whats involved in fitting it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
408 Posts
You can replace the grill in a pre 97 fairly easily. All you need really is a hacksaw.

With regards to a backbox you wont notice a gsi one. Exact same as all the other asthetically. If you want a nice backbox get a custom one but if you want a big stupid chavvy one get a big bore 4, cherry bomb or something equally as rediculous.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
only problem in the shame of the after market grills for the post 97s arent the exact shame as the pre97 so there a few wee gaps but nothing to noticable

d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts