All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was resetting ECU and somehow I dropped both of the screw holding the +/- wires in. I don't know where to get another pair? I tried halfords but they didn't have any :( I need them ASAP!!!

It's sunday too, so probably no luck!

I need the BOLTS that's holding the Black wire (Can't see much of it, as it's facing downwards), and red wire (Not the thick one, the one going straight ahead under the dash)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You don't need to bump something 2 hours later

Just buy selection of bolts from wickes

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Why? All I need is two screws, and it's proving near impossible! I thought they were standard sizes on all cars, and if they are I still can't figure out what size they are!
You've answered that quesiton in the rest of your post really... Why buy new terminals? Well because you can't find any bolts obviously... :palm:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've answered that quesiton in the rest of your post really... Why buy new terminals? Well because you can't find any bolts obviously... :palm:
I don't need bolt for the WHOLE terminal, were talking about different bolts. Read my thread, especially the parts in the brackets and you'll be informed about what wires I'm talking about.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Your finding it near impossible to find some correct screws and for the sake of a couple of quid you can get new terminals with fresh screws in

1 - 11 of 11 Posts