All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has got his game, if you have post your rank and stats and we will see who is the best, it is a much better game than bf2 in my opinion what do you think

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've got bf2 but haven't got it installed. Brilliant game but way to many cheaters.
Will be purchasing BF2142 when I can afford it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh i agree the people with mods that head shot straight away are gay, def get bf2142 it is far superior to bf2 weapons are more realistic and all aspects of gameplay are better

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've already reserved my slot so I get an auto rank upgrade :D .

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just ordered my cd-key so I best get downloading the game.

·
Registered
166 Posts
**** game!!!

i have only problems with it.. even with the bf2..
that game doesn't work on a 64bit cpu or 64bit windows..
it just sucks big time

even the original as the illigal one.. it just blow's..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bf2 is a brilliant game.

·
Registered
166 Posts
it is so brilliant that it doesn't work normally on 64bit gr..:mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes well that is because it was made to work on 32bit as most people have 32bit processors and also bf2142 is basically bf2 with new skins and a few upgrades which make it an even better game

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Got my cd-key emailed today. Just got 3.8% of the game left to download then I'll install it and check it out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Got my cd-key emailed today. Just got 3.8% of the game left to download then I'll install it and check it out.
that isn't much .. where did you buy it?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Ebay.
£14 for the game from Thailand. You get the cd-key emailed to you in advance. The game itself takes 8-12 business days to arrive. So instead I've just downloaded it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well it appears as though there's too much copy protection on the game. Will just have to wait until the genuine dvd arrives.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yer they are right basterds, you have to log in just to play single player missions now, i used to have bf2 on 2 pc's and i would play online and my mate would play single player(you only need the disk in for about 5 seconds while starting the game).Cant do that anymore tho.i miss the good old days of no cd key and the amazing doss games like doom what a game dont make them like they used to.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hahaha.. i have lot of problems with it.. but that i don't have problems with..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well my DVD of the game arrived today but the things in bloody Thai :confused: .

Looking into how to convert it into english.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
All converted.
Had a thrill on it yesterday and apart from the lag (due to my isp), it's a really good game.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts