All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've got bf2 but haven't got it installed. Brilliant game but way to many cheaters.
Will be purchasing BF2142 when I can afford it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've already reserved my slot so I get an auto rank upgrade :D .

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just ordered my cd-key so I best get downloading the game.

·
Registered
166 Posts
**** game!!!

i have only problems with it.. even with the bf2..
that game doesn't work on a 64bit cpu or 64bit windows..
it just sucks big time

even the original as the illigal one.. it just blow's..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bf2 is a brilliant game.

·
Registered
166 Posts
it is so brilliant that it doesn't work normally on 64bit gr..:mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes well that is because it was made to work on 32bit as most people have 32bit processors and also bf2142 is basically bf2 with new skins and a few upgrades which make it an even better game

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Got my cd-key emailed today. Just got 3.8% of the game left to download then I'll install it and check it out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Got my cd-key emailed today. Just got 3.8% of the game left to download then I'll install it and check it out.
that isn't much .. where did you buy it?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Ebay.
£14 for the game from Thailand. You get the cd-key emailed to you in advance. The game itself takes 8-12 business days to arrive. So instead I've just downloaded it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well it appears as though there's too much copy protection on the game. Will just have to wait until the genuine dvd arrives.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yer they are right basterds, you have to log in just to play single player missions now, i used to have bf2 on 2 pc's and i would play online and my mate would play single player(you only need the disk in for about 5 seconds while starting the game).Cant do that anymore tho.i miss the good old days of no cd key and the amazing doss games like doom what a game dont make them like they used to.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hahaha.. i have lot of problems with it.. but that i don't have problems with..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well my DVD of the game arrived today but the things in bloody Thai :confused: .

Looking into how to convert it into english.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
All converted.
Had a thrill on it yesterday and apart from the lag (due to my isp), it's a really good game.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.