All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone here on bebo or myspace? how about creating skins/layouts for these to advertise the site?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Im on bebo and myspace, dont have a clue about making skins for bebo, but for myspace you could just do some sort of backgroud.

·
Registered
322 Posts
on bebo as well but dont know how to create skins... someone should make a allcorsa band

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ok well i started to make a bebo group, but then got tired as its late so gave up, might have another go tomorrow, unless anyone else wants to have a go.

·
Registered
322 Posts
ill mibby have a wee go 2moro if i get a chance. ill let yous know how it gets on!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ok cool, in regards to skins for bebo, there is a link to a website where you can make your own, seems pretty simple, i just dont have the patience at the moment.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i tried making a skin for bebo! but its so ****, it kept asking for the sizes to be changed an when they were spot on they still wouldnt accpet it!

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol i know, thats why i asked on here. i got so frustrated with mine

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
www.myspace.com/ybreninliam

cheack the layout on my page. it's just a very rough layout at the moment. if you have any suggestions or comments on it, let me know. the backrgound picture isn't the best. if you have any ideas as to which pic to use, tell me and leave a link to the photo.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well if your both freinds with 'Tom' then you will be in each others extended network. Liam ive added you as friend on myspace, except me now!! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
done, i've put an AC banner at the top (a bit stretched though) and used the logo as a background for the contact part. need a better lookin corsa than the one i've got as a background at the moment. any ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers i've got the code for the background if anyone wants it as well

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I think the background would be better one solid colour rather than a picture, having a picture as a background makes reading the text on the page quite hard i find. Maybe go for a blue or something, need to keep it all consistant with this site. But its up to you really.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, i'll give that a go next week. i'll go for a lightish blue background, might put the AC logo in a corner.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts