All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This is my first post so sorry if I do it wrong. I've just purchased a Vauxhall Corsa SXI 1.2 2007 just over 2 weeks ago and have noticed that when driving it makes a quiet beeping noise. This beeping is quite a bit quieter than the noise it makes if you open the door with the engine on, and those kind of alerts, and it makes it even when the car is stationary if the engine is running (I notice it most when waiting at traffic lights or driving slowly). I don't think it makes the noise when I'm driving over about 25mph, or if it does I can't hear it. It doesn't start making this noise as soon as I start the car and drive, I think it takes a few minutes of driving and then starts. I can actually hear the noise from outside the car too - it sounds like it's coming from the top of the bonnet or somewhere near, but I can't tell what it is. The frequency of the beeping fluctuates too, sometimes it's really quick and continuous, sometimes much less so, but once it gets going it pretty much doesn't stop until I turn the engine off, and there are no warning lights on the dash at all. Can anyone help? Should I be worried?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.