All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's a right wierd colour that is, never seen one in that colour before.
What are your plans for it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if your wondering what colour it is officially Burgundy!! Ermmmm i was hoping i would get some ideas from here to what to do it. Hopefully i have now got a badgeless grill on the way, ive brought a sticky petrol cap (i think it will look good on my car) hopefully stick some 15's on it and drop it to 40mm

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
All of your plans sound really good apart from the sticky petrol cap. They look really tacky IMO.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah totally agree there, save the money and get some after market mirrors or lights.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
it would look much better with out the 1.2 corsa on the back av a look at mine mines debadged got few pics in the gallery.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Also look at mine and Lee_H's, they're both debadged.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
no dont make no difference in price you could jus get some new one when you sell it if you really wanted to replace them.i think it looks much better tho.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah Yeah suppose qual i t to de-badge them....i may go about that this weekend, does it de-value the car etc?
Just be really careful when taking the badges off and when it comes to selling the car you could just stick them back on with double sided tape.

I personally think it makes the car look that little bit smoother.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive read things about takin off the badges tbh...warm water, dental floss etc then wipe off the extra glue with warm water and a cloth

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well T-Cut thins your paint dont it?? Well knowing me i'll probs rub it all off Lol TBH ive never tried to do it soooooo.......Why do i need to t-cut it anyway?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts