All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just brought a corsa b with a c20xe as a project, just wanted some advice on what are the best brakes to fit and what would I need for a rear disc conversion? Also what suspension is best, I don't really want the car to be stupidly low like it is at the minute

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
wouldnt bother with the rear disc conversion however the v8 discs are the bigger upgrade most people tend to use.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
id fit 256mm astra/cav/cali front brakes with decent pads. ferodo 3466f are good.

suspension, a decent set of gaz or avo coilovers, oir bilstein matched spring and shock kits

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have a look at lmf later, does it matter to much about the weight of the engine with the suspension? Price wise I'd rather buy decent stuff first time round that's going to last

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Best brakes? I'd go for 6 pots.

You may like to upgrade to a pedal box at the same time , bigger master cylinders. Chnage to better brake fluid and fitted braided lines.

If you don't want to spend so much, a £50 set of 256's would do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.